If you’ve not heard, Red Giant and Trapcode have released Trapcode Form 2! I’m so very proud to have had a hand in this.
Many ask if I am involved in the programming of these projects. I’m certainly not a programmer, even though I’m big expressions nerd. My role is more about brainstorming new ideas, functions, tools, and how those are integrated, how they are functional. Plus, lots of testing, testing and more testing.
Once the plug-in begins to take shape, we start to focus on marketing it. That’s where I worked on two new tutorials and a commercial video.
What’s New in Form 2?
• Bring OBJ’s into After Effects with Form’s support for 3D models and 3D sequences
• Get the Particular 2 features you love, like Textured Polygon and Streaklet particle types
• Illuminate your particles with Shading for visual depth and tight integration to AE lights
• Full Layer Map support gives advanced animation control over particle size, rotation and color
• Expanded Spherical Field features let you distort a sphere into any elliptical shape